Role Play Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon A Kidnapping

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Once Upon A Kidnapping - Page 15 Empty Re: Once Upon A Kidnapping

Post  Jayrin Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:28 pm

He smiled and gave Janelle a small hug. "As if she were my own, I will protect her." He said and snuggled her. Zoran loved children. I always thought he was strange until recently.

I wrapped my arms around Janelle in a big hug. "It's going to be alright, Love. I'll take care of you... I promise." I said softly. "I will get you reunited with Amber!"
Jayrin
Jayrin
Queen

http://eiikare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:33 pm

I sniffled and nodded quietly, waving to my precious baby and giving Jethro a kiss, a rather passionate kiss but when Zoran wasn't looking. I sat down on our bed and wrung my hands nervously. They were going to give me the poison and I was going to sleep until... at least until I had the antidote.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

https://roleplayden.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayrin Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:37 pm

There was a wagon outside for me to carry her in. That's where I kept blankets and other things to make me look more believable. I knelt down in front of her and smiled. "You'll get two hours of uninterrupted sleep!" I said with a laugh, uncorking the bottle. "And don't worry, it should just make you feel really sleepy." I held out the small bottle to her. "Here you go." I kissed her one more time. "I love you."
Jayrin
Jayrin
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:39 pm

"I love you too." I took it and didn't bother to even take in the flavor, I was too lost in thought to care. I just began to feel extremely drowsy, everything went in and out of focus and then I collapsed on the pillows. After that I don't remember anything. I blacked out.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayrin Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:54 pm

I picked her up gently and ran out of the house in a hurry. Every second counted this time. I laid her gently on the cart and started walking out of town, toward the castle.

So, I know you're wondering... was the faked death, a success? Well, yes... it was. The king thought her truly dead, and was too dumb to ask his medical advisers to make sure she was truly dead. So I left the castle with the gold, and Janelle after assuring the king that I would dispose of the body for him. He was relieved to hear that, and so I left. I was half way home when I gave Janelle the antidote and stuffed the golf under her. She didn't awake right away, but Zoran said it's not always immediate, so I just kept walking. We were just outside the gates of the town when I felt we were being followed. I looked around carefully, but I saw no one... not until there was a stabbing pain in my gut. The attacker pulled his knife back quickly and stabbed me in the chest, and then again in my stomach. I looked to him. He seemed no younger than me. I was already feeling cold and I watched him walk away. I struggled to stand walked back to the cart to try and wake Janelle. I pushed her gently with what strength I had and she didn't move. I felt tears run down my face as I looked to hers... asleep. I rested on her stomach and cried for her. I knew I wouldn't make it. I didn't even halve the strength to stand and I couldn't feel my fingers. I watched her sleeping face until I couldn't see anymore. And then... I couldn't hear anymore. And then... nothing.

I just... I was in a very bright place. I wasn't with Janelle anymore.
Jayrin
Jayrin
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuar Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 am

When I woke up I expected to be in a moving cart but it was at a still. I felt cold and my dress was sort of wet... and sticky. I also felt something really heavy on my stomach and saw Jethro, he was laying there... why? I thought we were going home. I tried to move and touched his shoulder.

"Jeth... love, wake up... Jeth?" He was so cold... he was cold. That's when I realized, I was covered in his blood, he was covered in blood. "J-Jeth!" I turned him over and felt for a pulse. Lord no... he was cold! He'd... he'd been dead for... I couldn't comprehend this. "JETHRO!" I sobbed. I wanted to scream but then I'd attract attention. I shakily moved him off of me, hands soaked in red and I went to get the horses and move the wagon. I couldn't see past my tears but I assumed I was heading the right way. I stopped outside of town and climbed off the wagon... more like fell off. I landed on my side and sobbed loudly, so hard that my stomach and chest hurt. Why didn't I wake up for him?! Why didn't I feel it? This wasn't fair. It wasn't fair that he had to die like that! T^T When I arrived home Zoran was in shock. He helped me bury and have a funeral for Jethro, the father my baby girl would never know... I was almost out of tears but I continued to cry for a few more days. It took a lot of convincing from Zoran not to become an assassin.
Ikuar
Ikuar
High Queen
High Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum: