Role Play Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: Heart of Harmony

Go down

Legend of Zelda: Heart of Harmony Empty Legend of Zelda: Heart of Harmony

Post  OwenTheHeroOfHarmony Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 am

Prologue

The ground was barely visible, Kass couldn't even see his own feet. But that did not matter, his main goal was to reach West Hyrule, and not even the blindness the dark gave him would stop him.

The sun wouldn't be up for hours and Kass would have to endure more bleeding scratches and bruises from bumping into objects he could not see.

Walking for hours, barely able to withstand any more walking, Kass finally arrived at his destination and cackled in delight.

"Heart of Harmony, you will soon be mine!" Kass smiled with an evil intention on his mind...
OwenTheHeroOfHarmony
OwenTheHeroOfHarmony

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Heart of Harmony Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Heart of Harmony

Post  OwenTheHeroOfHarmony Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:26 am

Chapter One

"Owen! Be careful of where you point that!" Twilight ducked as his son shot another arrow in the wrong direction.

"I'm sorry, dad!" a young boy with white hair and red eyes like his father and rosy white skin lowered his bow. "I-I guess I need more practice!"

Twilight walked over to his son and knelt down. "Yes, practice makes perfect!" he supported his son's elbows and helped him point the bow at the target several meters in front of them. "Now, here's your arrow..." Twilight helped Own knock an arrow in his bow. " ...And make sure to not move, be still and let go....now!"

Twilight watched as his arrow flew throught the air and landed near the center, but not quite in the middle.

"You did it!" Twilight picked up his son and hugged him. "There's my boy!"

Owen smiled. "I did it! It was SO CLOSE! It was almost in the middle!"

"It sure was!" Twilight placed his son down. "Let's go home now, we don't want your mother to worry if we're gone too long!"
OwenTheHeroOfHarmony
OwenTheHeroOfHarmony

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenTheHeroOfHarmony Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Twilight took his son's hand and walked him back to the castle. From the feilds of Hyrule and into the Castle Town they went. Through the busy streets they strolled, and Owen couldn't help but look at it all. It was there everyday, but since he lived in royalty he never got to experience it, and he very much wanted to.

When they arrived at the castle, Twilight waited for the guards to let him through and he waltz inside with his son.

"Owen!" the queen's voice called from the top of the white marble staircase.

"Mum!" Owen ran to his mother while she ran down the stairs towards him. When the queen was at the bottom of the stairs she embraced her son and picked him up off his feet.

"How was archery, dear?" she stroked her son's hair.

"I almost hit the middle of the target, mum!" Owen smiled with joy.

"Oh that's great!"

Twilight walked over to them. And tousled his son's hair, and kissed his wife.

"How were you?" Twilight put an arm around her.

"I was fine, Jerry kept me company! Oh, and Nicole is coming to visit with Maria! She sent the postsman with a letter."

"Oh that's great! When are they coming?"

"They're coming tomorrow afternoon. We're going to have some tea and catchup while the children can go horseback riding."

"Sounds good! I'll watch over the children at the time." Twilight was about to say something else when he was interrupted by one of the lady-in-waitings.

"Twilight! There's someone here with a message for you!"

Twilight turned to her. "All right, take me to them, Patricia."

Patricia curtsied and led Twilight to the kitchen.

Owen watched his father leave and looked up his mother. "Who's here, mum?"

The queen, who's name was Arabella, looked down at her son. "I don't know, ask your father when he comes back." and she took her son up to his room.
OwenTheHeroOfHarmony
OwenTheHeroOfHarmony

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenTheHeroOfHarmony Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 pm

*~*~*~

Owen has grown tired, and was headed off to bed when his father came into his room.

"Hey dad." Owen looked over at his dad as he crawled onto his bed.

Twilight walked over and sat on his son's bed. "Wanna go somewhere tomorrow?"
OwenTheHeroOfHarmony
OwenTheHeroOfHarmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum